Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Art work how about the ability to make your own skin for your bot? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art work how about the ability to make your own skin for your bot?

I've seen some very cool art work but how about this. What if you could paint your bot how you wanted it? In IL2 and CFS and a few others you could acess the templates and change the paint with Adobe and a few other software's than just reload them. Maybe that should be the next update.

If the Internet has taught me anything, it's that it is never a good idea to give people free reign to draw whatever they want on their character/bot/whatever. That's how you end up with hundreds of Penisbots and Titmechs.

HOWEVER, a better idea might be to have predesigned logos and decals for people to use, as well as an option to change the base color of their bot's hull.

Comment

• Sharg58
      Sharg58 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some sort of skin changes would be sweet. Guess I got spoiled in IL2 . you could modify the skins in ms paint or photo shop. Hate to think of the games you play if you saw all that LMAO. Never had that problem. Had a P- 51 with an eagle paint job that was killer. Do have to say there was a Japanese Betty with boops for gun blisters but that was funny. Darn guns fired out the nips. Laughing so bad you couldn't shoot straight.

I think something moderated like CSGO would be a good idea, great revenue stream for Pixonic too.

Comment

• Sharg58
      Sharg58 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I have to pay for it forget it. This game is to unstable and the servers are to erratic. Get into a major fire fight and it just locks up sometimes. Don't register kills sometimes and so on. You know the drill. I say just give us some different paint and decals options.
Working...
X