Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest forum news.

Pilots!
    For many of you this forum has become the main platform for chatting and game discussions. However, in its current state it is rather inconvenient and not user friendly for most visitors. For this reason we’ve made the decision to close forum registration. All existing users can continue using the forum without any restrictions until it is shut down in the long run. We will keep you updated.

Don’t be upset! We’re already working on a better, faster, more attractive and convenient website for you!
    Remember you’re always welcome at our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/walking.war.robots/

Thank you for understanding!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shinkeu; 11-03-2016, 16:14.

Surely i am among many who wait for a worthy forum to deposit our thoughts. looking forward to the upgrade...

Comment

User friendly?
      That sounds good.
      Please note spam free.

And if one of you Pixonic guys could reply once in a while the messages we leave here it would be much appreciated too.

Looking foward to it. Best of luck.

Comment

this seriously should not be taking so long to get a couple of minions to grind out a worthy forum driven website. facebook is only good if you dont really care what folks are saying. no coherent conversation can be conducted there when its buried the minute its posted and forgotten forever an hour later...

Comment

Check out http://walking-war-robots.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum , it's pretty dope.

Comment

This is good the way it is now. Limited users listing their thoughts. If there is one thing I realized reading through the Facebook posts, the more people who post the less significant and interesting content. For instance, every time there is any type of change (which I know people are resistant to) it's a few hundred whiners saying "I like the old way better. Change it back or I'm taking my ball and going home).

Comment

Working...
            X