X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Thy pixonic I am really surprised that is a good update i even bought gold and vip again After one year I like the new Clansystem thy and continue now with good work

I agree. It's been a rough ride to get to the official clan update but so far it seems like they did pretty good with this one.

Comment

For iOS the upgrade removed the ability to invite friends to platoon. So it totally sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to be the wet rag. But let me say that I'm glad the clan update is working so well for everyone and everyone seems to like it . But all the new gadgets don't mean anything if you don't have good game performance. And in my little corner of WW I cannot get through a simple game without having lagging,app closing,or freezing problems. And for me the higher the tear I play in the worse it gets. I have checked and even triple checked everything on my side. I think Pixonic needs to turn up the gain on their servers, so to speak.

Comment

Anyone have issues seeing replies in clan chat? I guess it could mean nobody says hello... Sad if that's the reason ๐Ÿ˜… But I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Working...
          X