X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixonic

Pixonic news flash.If you want you're game to be tested properly I don't know how about having you're servers actually working during the time line mentioned.If not stop wasting our time with you're nonsense.

I'm not sure it's even a connection type thing. I was seeing a lot of problems within the matchmaking screen particularly the squad one where you can actually see the player count. Several times when I was either alone or joined up with others and waiting for the player count to reach 12 it would freeze. I would notice that over several minutes without the player count changing I realized my screen was frozen. Even though I had other pilots appear to be waiting with me and the timer was still rolling I was left behind. I find out after the rest of my team dropped in without me. Probably still be sitting there now if I didnt know better... And others were telling similar tales. Not trying to get Pixonic off the hook but redirect your attention to the curiously bug infested programming instead.

Comment

Good to here from you AO.Iam through with testing thier bug infested game.If at least they would acknowledge that there was a problem in their Facebook page that would be a first step.I won't be holding my breath on this one.

Comment

Hi, guys. The public tests are aimed at spotting and locating issues which haven't been discovered through inner testing cycles. So the fact that you report the issues to us is always a first and most important step on its way to solution. We didn't mean to provide you with low quality game experience, we needed to conduct a test with massive number of players as this number is anyways bigger than our whole development team. And we are really grateful that you spared your time to help us with that.

Comment

We love that you come and inform us about current and upcoming events. That is an awesome feature you provide this game. That said what I am reading is you purposely funneled more than the server could handle to test various functions. If so that is decent of you to come and tell us this but I can think of far more creative ways to run a test like that and not string everyone along. As it stands now many wasted a good part of the weekend hoping for more than received. I personally had had fun. Even with the second day worse than the first (as planned I assume) I still had a positive experience. But from the sounds of it many did not. And that is too bad. I spent a great deal of time watching the squad matchmaker count numbers and would have to say on Sunday afternoon it seemed like only one battle was being run at a time. Meanwhile all the "lucky ones" like myself are scrambling to find ways to enter battle. Now while I still look forward to any and all future testing I can more than understand why many do not. These are old vets and you should be sad to see them go...

Comment

Working...
          X