X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto repair

Why the hell pixonic removed Auto repair ability. Its ridiculus how developers making more and more bad decision... I really dont like the path they Are following... Especially the fact that they neglect this Forum and Never Listen on our opinions and Suggestion.

I still have auto repair in my iOS version of WWR! Just looked to be sure that nothing happened that I wasn't aware of!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

i guess he means the option to activate/deactivate the auto repair function in the options menu. its gone for me too. and simple no communication about. its just a joke what happend atm here.

Comment

Mine has been removed too on my ipad. I guess I will have go to Hawaii to get it back. (No down side there)

Comment

I am on iOS als well and it is removed i have heard that some still got it but really weared thy bugsonix

Comment

I've been playin for almost a year and I have never seen this option to turn off auto repair in the options menu. I just thought that those who have complained about this didn't have enough AG/Silver for repairs. I'm iOS.

Comment

I'm a 6 month vet and never had it either. Just an empty space on the menu. For the young and budding player silver flows like water. But gold level upgrades and repair costs start to cost you. If your not winning a lot of games or dealing mass damage things go negative. Honestly I would have loved playing the repair option and run thru my hangar every night. Would have saved some serious cash. But I also might not have bought a month or two of Premium either. It too bad they are going after the gold level player. Makes sense now about Workshop. Make them want to get to 20. Give them great weapons. When they finally wander into the top tier give them pain. It's a great business model actually...

Comment

Lol seems you havent played that game seariously because there is/was an Auto repair function till last update. In facebook is a huge discussion about it but in forum nobody of pixonic cares about us its sad....

Comment

Are you on iPad because that would be just awful for android

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I was wondering why it just disappeared... Thought it might've been a bug... Hard to tell how much money comes and goes now...

Comment

You people get subsidized plasma and epic bots for just showing up and reporting in to the Workshop dept. and now you bitch that the taxes have gone up?

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol I want ObamaBotCare. I want food stamps too. I want to eat some steaks.
                    Working...
                    X