Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Friends

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to see anyone interested in playing together with IOS. My game center name is coookiie. Pretty good player and knows how to play, but seems like i end up getting tag teamed from time to time. So if you guys are interested in playing together, shoot me an invite or reply. Thanks

I'm sorta new with game center from IOS is there anyway we can message through game center? How do we invite? Go to Team fight and invite if your free?
    Last edited by Coookiie; 26-11-2015, 02:14. Reason: Strange, two people friended me on Game Center and seems like I can't invite. They dont seem to be online but they are. Anyone with knowledge clarify?

Comment

If you friended me on GameCenter, thank you for that. If someone with experience can explain to me that why when i go to "team fight" the friends i have on GameCenter does not show on my list? I'm at Lvl 26, do they have to be around the same lvl?

Comment

Hey I would like to add you guys on gamecenter. I'm cyborg.xx on game center and FIST OF FURY in game

Comment

Hi all if you want to add my Game Center is 314r.b team I am very responsive and I am active almost every day.
          Salut a tous si vous voulez m'ajouter mon GameCenter est 314r.b en équipe je suis très réactif et je suis actif quasiment tout les jours .

Comment

Hey guys im also new to the game and am looking for people to play with. My game center is elevati0none. Feel free to message me on Line @Decumberment and feel free to ask any questions. I use Gl. Patton, Stalker, Boa, and Griffin but can swap in anyone else. Also, should I buy Cargange or Rhino? I am f2p and am not willing to spend money for weapons or robots. Thanks.

Comment

• AMAGAF
              AMAGAF commented
              Editing a comment
              My line id is AMAGAF, I'll hit ya up there. Also, I use two rhinos, and switch out Stalker and Carnage just to fool around. Rhino is top notch! But takes a little gettin used to at first

Hey everyone, i play from IOS too, im LvL 29 with 4 Robot slots, my current Bots are Stalker - Carnage - Boa - Rhino, all between lvl 8 and 10 atm... my name in Game Center is -DoubleP- , and in WWR my name is DoubLe P
            I sent request in Game Center, but idk well how it works...
            I would like to play with friends sometimes and if someone have a clan would be nice too haha
            Last edited by DoubLe P; 08-03-2016, 08:42.

Comment

Working...
            X