Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is this a shield that can be bought in the store? or just a cheater who cant die? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a shield that can be bought in the store? or just a cheater who cant die?

is this a shield that can be bought in the store? or just a cheater having infinite shield?
    Is this a shield that can be bought in the store? or just a cheater who cant die?

I assume that you are referring to the gray sphere around "pilot." I have never seen that before. Did it look like that the entire match or just when his 'bot was being shot?
    It could be a glitch with the Ancile shield generator. That is a gold item in the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Norse View Post
      I assume that you are referring to the gray sphere around "pilot." I have never seen that before. Did it look like that the entire match or just when his 'bot was being shot?
      It could be a glitch with the Ancile shield generator. That is a gold item in the store.
      yep, he look like that in the whole match and his massacring the enemies.. and theres some players who is undying like you can damage them at first but at their 25% life, i feel like their triggering something cuz their just standng for the whole 3 seconds and after that, he's invincible, i can't take a photo of it cuz he's name is just pilot, and i dont have any screen cast

Comment

There has been a recent invincibility bug that has popped up on occasion. It does seem that some players have learned how to duplicate this invincibility, but I have only rarely encountered it and I have never seen some one with a visually permanent shield. I hope the game isn't being hacked, or producing new bugs. Was this on Iphone or Android?

Comment

Originally posted by Norse View Post
          There has been a recent invincibility bug that has popped up on occasion. It does seem that some players have learned how to duplicate this invincibility, but I have only rarely encountered it and I have never seen some one with a visually permanent shield. I hope the game isn't being hacked, or producing new bugs. Was this on Iphone or Android?
          I'm using android, and this guys who cheats must be using android too, they root to hack, i hope it will be solved soon.

Comment

I can't see the pic. But I have seen it before. When I saw the bubbles they were just glitches that were suppose to be the shield generator that people had on there bots. U could see out from inside but couldn't see in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't see any sphere but I have had the invincibility bug once. My Rhino was in crossfire; so I knew I was toast. One medium hardpoint gone, I looked at my health and it was zero. I couldn't figure, in the heat of battle, why I wasn't dead. I fired off a few more rounds when it dawned on me that I must have the fabled invincibility bug. I immediately switched bots for two reasons. First, I play fairly; I hate cheaters. Second, I didn't want a picture taken of me still standing with zero health, and accused of cheating to pix.

Comment

that's nice of you, but do you have a screenshot of it?
                and do you have good internet connection when that happened?

Comment

• Ostilogoth
                  Ostilogoth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No screen shot. It was more like "uh oh, I should switch bots (click)." I didn't even think of checking Internet connection. Checking connection isn't something I normally do unless I get a hang or drop.
              Working...
              X