X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add friends on Google+ android

So many people have had a hard time adding friends on the android platform...to include me!! I figured it out yesterday and decided I would share what I found out.

Are you referring to people in your circles? I haven't had any problems with that but then again I don't have any people from this game in my circles?

Comment

I haven't....there were several questions about this and Pixonic wouldn't tell anyone how to do it so I made a post and video about how to do it.

So far I haven't seen anyone really ask about how to do this anymore!

Comment

Thanks for the video, brother. Very handy.

Keep it real.

R

Comment

I saw the update stating that this option has been re-enabled. I did all the steps from your video but I still can not see any of my friends. The crazy part is that I keep getting invites from other players to do platoons. All of my friends have check their settings in google +. Sometimes when I do refresh on the battle history, a window shows like it is updating but once it goes away, there is still a blank window. Do you have to have the profile set to public even if you have the friends you want added? I know they said that the update would roll out so every one would get the update over time. I am just trying to figure out how to get this to work. Thanks.

Comment

I have also seen invites to platoon /Party up. But it's far too short of a window to join. I found this out by inviting players I've met also.

Comment

my android simple shows to the adding option after login the G account.

Comment

Working...
              X