X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From noob stand point, the match making sucks! As of now i have 3 bots that are 6/6 and I'm constantly battling boas, Bering's and higher. Hell, even bots with lasers! I don't stand a chance in these situations. I know it, they know it but I do what I can to help out. Occasionally I actually knock an enemy not but that's not very often.

Comment

Take all your weapons and put them on level 1 or 2 bots. You will find your footing then...

Comment

Thanks for resurrecting this gem of a thread though. Missed it the first time around...

Comment

So if I upgrade weapons,but not mechs I get easier opponents? Regardless my level and amount of mechs?

Comment

Currently it's the equipment levels in hangar only that seem to pull the most weight with ranking playing a more obvious part at the higher tiers of play. Your personal level does nothing but dish out perks at the moment. I run mostly level 2 bots with level 10 weapons and play in a top silver tier. I see a little gold action probably due to high ranking but that problem quickly clears itself up...

Comment

Will there be any updates to this thread? I'm asking because it's 6 months old.

Comment

Probably not as this subject has been thoroughly thrashed. If the devs have plans ref this subject, it will happen whatever is said here or not. Hope for the best Ostilogoth!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The problems I have with matchmaking have nothing to with the algorithms. I see no way for Pixonic to pick me some teammates who won't quit when the beacon score gets to be 4 - 1 red to blue. Or pick me teammates who won't stay with one robot the entire time and never take a beacon. Those are all player attributes, and no algorithm in the world will be able to calculate why someone would sit back and be happy with a 3 to 2 red beacon to blue score, and honestly think they are "helping" by shooting at the opponent's campers.

Personally, I want to face the best. It's how you learn. It's how you get better. The ideal game for me is against a great team, but doing so while on a team with a pulse, who won't quit at first sight of a rhino.

Comment

Working...
                  X