X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop allowing 5 or 4 vs 6....

And no... It hasn't been equal occurancies between when it's in my favor and when is not.... Allow another player to join after the game starts. Sick of playing against novice players at best who win just due to numbers or even worse when my enemy gets free invincible hack or glitch... I've never gotten it so I am not a believer it's just a glitch.... I'm done with staying in games that aren't a win from the start. It's fun..... Until you do it over 200+times.... Then it gets old wasting your time. There's challenge then there's ridiculous... Hate away 😂😂

Why stop ? I have 5 slots open and sometimes I play with 3-4 allied persons. It's quite challenging.

Comment

Not everyone is as strong as you, RS. True 5v6 or 4v6 is not fair. Don't add players after the game starts more then 30 seconds, most of those players will left after a while. So only start the game when both team are full.

Comment

There's challenge... Then 6 v 1. I guarantee you'll stop playing if it happened to you constantly. Easy to be on the outside looking in. Always is.

Comment

Comment

I don't understand what that's a picture of. I. Do know it's not the games fault. Once there are six players who score points, there are six players who score points and it becomes a six on six. The programmers can't help it if one player plays one bot and then leaves because his wife calls him for dinner or his kid stats screaming or whatever the reason my be. I've been dropped into matches with 9 minutes left. As long as the 6th players don't rack up points. Besides, lately this has been a non-issue (in my experience) happening once and a while but hardly often enough to be upset about. You should just plays until uzee can't plays no more.

Comment

Working...
            X