X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match results

So I'm wondering if anyone else is finding it odd how the game calculates the winning team's gold allotment to the top 3-4 players on the winning team. Many, many times I've played where I have over double the amount of "robots destroyed" than my other teammates and I know for a fact that I captured more beacons...yet I end up getting, say, 4-5gold (Au) and someone with a lot less receives equal or sometimes more. Sometimes it seams as though winning allotment is fair and accurate and sometimes it's just WAY OFF. Does anyone know how the game calculates the amount of gold the top 3-4 players receive after a victory? Any insight and feedback would be appreciated. OH. ALSO...does anyone know what the small icons at the top of each column represent? Obviously the last one (on the right) is the amount of gold you receive but what's the other 3 mean. Can't seem to make any sense/connection between the "TEAM" results tab and the individual "PILOT" results tab. Thanks again Cheers!
    Here is the "TEAM" results This  was my individual result. We won the match in under 2mins and I captured 3 out of the 4 beacons. So why did I not get the 10 gold.

Sorry just to clarify, I know the 2nd column represents the number of robots destroyed during that match. It's the 1st & 3rd column I'm not sure about.

Comment

The "AG "Is your silver earned. And the swan ( that's what it looks like to me.sorry for Pixronic if it supposed to be an eagle) is your score earned to level up. So if you are a level 30 this really means nothing. As for beacons two players can get credit for the same Beacon if they arrive there on or out about the same time. I'm sure if you were to look at your teammates score it would also show him as capturing three beacons. As for killing other robots the score there is not as good as for doing damage to them. So it really doesn't matter how many you kill but how much damage you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha's R USELESS View Post
        Does anyone know how the game calculates the amount of gold the top 3-4 players receive after a victory? Any insight and feedback would be appreciated.
        The calculation for Gold is really simple. The player with the highest score (1st place) receives 5 Gold, 2nd place receives 3 Gold and 3rd places recieves 1 Gold..... Additionally, there's another 5 Gold for the person that captured the most beacons. (so you could score 1st + 5 = 10 OR 2nd + 5 = 8 or 3rd + 5 = 6 or just get the 5 Gold for most beacons)

Comment

Working...
        X