X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the previous person, I am a noob. So far the only question I have, can robots be sold? If so, how? If not, why? The reason I ask is, in my "noobness" I bought a 2nd robot that is the same as the first. I want to sell it to get a new, different robot. Thanks in advance

Comment

No but 2 of anything is better than 1. And you will really be asking why not when,your inventory starts to fill up. I actually like the no sale aspect because I would have gotten rid of much that I ended up needing later. But a better storage facility is in order...

Comment

AO, concur 110%. This is not the proper thread for this, but I find our 'inventory locker' to have no rhyme or reason - it appears not to be in alpha order, model (chassis) order, weapon loadout order . . . ANY order. When managing weapon loadouts it is a bizarre maze to find the bot that I am seeking, much less the weapon(s) I seek. If there is any bot chassis that I actually have too many of that I would like to sell its excess, it's that I have about 4 excess Pattons (I have 8 in total) that I would sell if offered the opportunity. In my funny misguided past, I had Pattons set up for Bronze level & Silver level that I have decided was a bit 'over the falls' and really not needed by me much less bots that I would fight with there. Tempest Fugit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for your input. much appreciated

Comment

Yes why isnt there an operators manual to help new gamers,would clear up a lot of questions,poor effort on devs part.

Comment

Can you create an option to prevent the joystick from automatically centering on release?

Comment

Working...
              X