Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls add me in wwr my gmail id is svignesh94@gmail.com

Comment

Why is my home screen different from everyone else's I have seen on YouTube and on this forum? I'm trying to join a clan and it's not really user friendly... Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Comment

• Agustus McCrae
        Agustus McCrae commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, my game enter account is claydawg3, please feel free to add me for WWR

What a joke of an update. This is not an "in-game" clan system and losers still get nothing for points for daily challenges (you just changed the numbers around). How come on other cell phone games you can enter a clan and message people right in the game, but that is so hard to figure out on this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Anonymous View Post
        I've found that launching the game at exactly the same time will occasionally get me and my friends on the same team, but sometimes on the opposite team. But either way it's better than nothing. The only caveat is that when someone gets to a much higher level, they tend to match them with robots of the same skill level. But for beginners, this is a fun workaround.
        You on android? You are saying you come up blue and sometimes red? I wonder Because I've been playing for over a year and always on Blue team Pixonic says I'd always be blue because of my geographic location. I moved half way around the world and am still always Blue.

Comment

Working...
        X