Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​How to play in Teams?

Pilots, we have great news!

Starting from the last game update you can play in teams – platoons! Below we prepared a step by step instruction for you.

1. Add other pilots as your friends in Game Center
    2. Open the game and click “Create Platoon” (1)
    3. Your Game Center friends, who have installed Walking War Robots, are on the left side of the screen (2)
    4. Invite your friends to join your Platoon. Sent invitations appear on the right side of the screen (3)
    5. When the friends accept your invitation, their status will change to “ready” (4)
    6. Congratulations! Your Platoon is ready to fight! Click “play” (5)

Good luck on your fight! Your strength is in your union!
    Last edited by Arina; 23-07-2014, 17:39.

One question... how can i add a player since the in-game name (maybe) isn`t the same with the game center one? Not all players signed up in the forum Maybe in the next update after the match finishes simply tap the name and add him to ur friend list ?

Comment

• Arina
      Arina commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, sounds good. %)

Now, if it help we can make a new topic where everyone will be able to write their GC nickname.

• Shadow_00
      Shadow_00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone that HAS account on forum, still USE it (cause some members are inactive for weeks xD) and that will KEEP the current name (which i doubt) But ty for considering my idea

Those instructions do not work. On the left side of the screen it doesn't show any friends on mine and I don't know how to add them. How do I add people to the friends list?

Comment

• Arina
      Arina commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to add them into Game Center.

• diaz pierre
      diaz pierre commented
      Editing a comment
      where I had to go to the game center ??

Following these steps should get it to work:

1. Your iPad or iPhone must be updated to the latest version of iOS.

2. Ensure that Notifications are turned on for Walking War Robots.
    3. Add other pilots as your friends in Game Center
    4. Open the game and click “Create Platoon”
    5. Your Game Center friends, who have installed Walking War Robots, are on the left side of the screen
    6. Have your friends waiting in their hanger screen of Walking War Robots.
    7. Invite your friends to join your Platoon. Sent invitations appear on the right side of the screen for the sender. Received invitations appear as a prompt to accept or cancel to invitees watching their hanger screen.
    8. When the friends accept your invitation, their status will change to “ready”
    9. Congratulations! Your Platoon is ready to fight! Click “play

Comment

• ByLoupio
      ByLoupio commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your help !!!

Is it possible that 2 players (myself and my 7 y.o nephew) are able to fight side by side together? The boy is always disappointed when we are not in the same team (worst killing one another) or in different battle field LOLxxx >.<

PS: It my fault that I'd got him hooked on WWR =.="

Comment

I've found that launching the game at exactly the same time will occasionally get me and my friends on the same team, but sometimes on the opposite team. But either way it's better than nothing. The only caveat is that when someone gets to a much higher level, they tend to match them with robots of the same skill level. But for beginners, this is a fun workaround.

Comment

@Arina
        Please amend your instructions and include that notifications must be enabled in the app settings.

Otherwise people will not receive any platoon invitation.

Thx
        Brgds
        Trigger

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

What exactly mean " game center" in android system?

Comment

"game center" on android is your google+ account...however I still can't get it to work....if someone wants to add me feel free to send me a message and we can see if we have bots close in rankings so you don't get slaughtered in higher tier....

Comment

• jeffphua
              jeffphua commented
              Editing a comment
              Roof puma, I need more activate player. Can send me your google+ name or email. I go add you. My lvl 22

Yeah google+ really sucks for adding friends, just adding from ingame would be massively better

Comment

Need away to add in the game friends. That way you can get more active players in your platoon

Comment

How can i find clans to join ?? Some one help plz

Comment

My friends already in my Google plus and he already allow notification but I still cannot see him inside my friend list in the game... please advise

Comment

Can developer do something like allow us to invite friends and into battle direct from server? Some of our friends not appearing in my friend list after allowing notification and added friends in google+...

Comment

You can add some friends from G+ friends

Comment

Working...
                      X