X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver tier

Wats up pilots, What level bots and weapons do you recommend for silver tier? I use 5 lvl 4 rogs and all lvl 8 tarans. I have a maxed out hanger also, no rhinos.

Well that is the best setup for silver apart from one or two rogs should have Orkans on them.

It's best to switch out a rog or two to keep your hand in with other bots and weapons.

Gepards work well at silver and so do pattons both with mags or pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This post is exactly why the devs don't share the matchmaking algorithm.
      The game is worse for everyone in silver tier when players are trolling maxed for the tier against developing pilots.

Comment

So funny. I have nothing maxed so I am a developing pilot.
        I have searched here and Facebook and joined a great clan that has helped me build my gameplay.

I have played at bronze for 4 months to build a full silver hangar that I now use everyday.
        Yes I have 5 rogs at silver but have not one in my hangar to improve my gameplay again ready for max ( that I am building right now)
        I want to play against 5 rogs at silver with my gepard , vit golem and 2 pattons so I learn how to play against 30 rhinos at max.

So if I can do it anyone can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to run 5 gepards and have em on stand by for silver tier, but I been playing this game for a long ass time never spent a cent, earned my 8 rogs. Why I use 5 rogs for silver tier, yes I play silver tier. Gold and silver tiers are different styles of play, I find silver tier more fun to play. There are great players in silver.

Comment

Working...
          X