X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tactician WWR has ever seen!

... Oh where to begin with this valiant and brilliant tale.... I'll start at the end... This master strategist and another team mate in a leo was piloting in a death button Griffin and both had full health vs a weak Patton and a Natasha... And he insisted upon walking into a wall for about a minute and not go after any Beacon to win the match... And in fact walks away from the Beacon he started to capture while the Natasha tried to walk towards you know... This blazing fast natashas... So the Leo took out ... I can't believe he even killed anyone... He walked right up to the Tasha and didn't fire until a few seconds remnants while being in firing range the entire time. Dramatic effect right... He'll certainly not let the time expire? .. Lmao! Hey devs... Put him on someone else's team next time XD
    You just wait until I unload on this Canyon rock!

Just have to upload this amazing story in pics.. Wait for it...

Comment

All in the caption... Pure genius... I'm sure this guy will become a manager or ceo.... The world needs more idiots without a clue in management/president level roles...

Comment

Just awe inspiring.... Meh, I don't care, I got a great laugh doing this. I got to vent and hopefully made someone smile... Though I'm sure someone will step in with some nonsensical blathering about who do I think I am... Ahem... (pirate voice) Yarrrr... Tis the Internet we be tredding in...

Comment

Working...
        X