X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas, thoughts, advice about going up against 6 Stalkers

I've been on the not so successful side of this a number of times. Playing solo (not in clan) and at the start discovered the opposing team started with all Stalkers, or one some occasions 5 with 1 choosing another bot. Kinda like that 1 dentist that doesn't agree with the other 5... Got our ass handed to us, any thoughts or ? I'm not looking to beat all of them, but at least make them work for it a little... Thanks and cheers! See ya on the fun zone! Gary aka StuPidassol

Sure, we're all facing a ton of stalkers. I think the best counters going are Taran Rog, Rhino with mags, and Carnage Thunder (not great in super close but can hit them while stealth in some circumstances). It's not my favorite setup, but Zeus carnage is also very effective against stalkers.

Comment

Thanks! I will try experimenting with those setups.

Comment

Up until last night 032316, a triple Magnum gepard would do the trick on level ground even after they enter stealth mode. However, targeting sights now actively disengage by tipping up and away. As if the stalkers did not already have a big enough advantage.

Comment

Boa with ecc and taran is also good again stalkers.

Comment

Boa is definitely the way to go. With an ecc the gun is basically face height for a stalker, so it's like it doesn't even have stealth. add whatever side weapon you want, taran works well, as does an orkan.

Comment

In open field you cant run from Zeus... I would hugely recommend Carnage/Zeus not only does it lock on to your opponents but you can shoot to deadly Zeus every 5seconds. and stalker's cooldown for his ability gives you the opportunity to shoot him about 3 times. And when facing a Stalker they will use thier speed to try to run/avoid fire from weapons such as magnum taran but zeus locks on making it a great weapon.

Comment

Working...
              X