X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weapon is this?

Had a question, was watching one of Adriannns videos(triple trident fury) there is a weapon that adriannn is getting hit with and it takes his furys hp down in seconds. It's a arching long range missile weapon and it has two or three projectiles that come in at once then before they hit the ground each one breaks into maybe six bomblets. The only weapons it resembles to me is the hydra or zenit but neither of these split apart that I can tell and their damage sucks too. This was on one of the test server vids and what ever it was seem to have some real damage

I believe that the weapon that you are referring to is called the Swarm. The developers decided to nerf if and renamed it to the Hydra.
    Last edited by Flexpoint; 21-03-2016, 15:43.

Comment

• skyknife
      skyknife commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks for the answer

If you listen to his comments during the video he mentions that the Hydra damage output is too low to be useful. I've found them to be annoying to the point I go hunt the shooter down. Never tried using one because I've never been taken out by one. Anyone out there tried it and thought it was worth the Workshop points?

Comment

Personally the Hydra is definetly not worth the workshop point not only is it worth quite a lot but the damage is very low last test server the fixed it up but at its maxed damage it still doesnt come handy. The hydra is only annoying not deadly and like you have said I usually just hunt the shooter down and at close range that weapon is unless instead i recommend aiming for magnums or tarans or maybe a workshop point robot trust me any of those will be better than hydra

Comment

Working...
      X