X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natasha best bot in game

Natasha lovers, when do you guys understand it's the worst bot in game?
    The only purpuse of this bot is to make your team to lose, if you see more then 2 from the start you pretty sure you gonna lose the match.
    My advice is, if you like a long range bot (it's not my style) save and get a carnage or Fury.

After a while playing a while I come to realize Natasha's are provisional bots. Very specific ones.
    As you say, if you want to snipe, is better a Carnage or even more a Fury. But not all can purchase it as easy as a Natasha.
    Bear in mind that one with Zenit (yes, I'm supporting this) for some maps as Yamantau is great to hit the center beacon.

Along with your advice I would strongly suggest to renew you bots and weapons once you pass onto different leagues.
    Also please be aware of the rest of the bots that your team compose of and if needed, EJECT.

Comment

Amen Ares. The title of this thread is hilarious by the way
      Originally posted by Ares View Post
      Natasha lovers, when do you guys understand it's the worst bot in game? The only purpuse of this bot is to make your team to lose, if you see more then 2 from the start you pretty sure you gonna lose the match. My advice is, if you like a long range bot (it's not my style) save and get a carnage or Fury.

Comment

So wait, you're saying that the Natasha ISN'T the best bot??? But I just bought 5 of them!!!! Next thing you know, you'll be telling me I shouldn't arm them with Zennit and Norricum.

Comment

Well if your looking for a long range artilery battery Natasha is a good inexpensive choice. Upgrade takes time but it will take a hit. Load out Zeus or trab's and add upgraded lasers and your talking serious damage. How ever it is limited because it can't climb for spit and is slow as hell. Up close your toast but on the snow map, ( I suck with map names ) you can do some serious damage and win because I've done it. 6 kills and 600k + damage.

Comment

Working...
          X