X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing team mates

Most games I played are with 5 or less team mates after only 2 minutes of playing. I don't understand why people left a game after just 1 or 2 minutes. Sometimes there are cowards who wait some time, if the team is winning then suddenly they join the game again. It's hard to win a match with 5 players again 6. Thanks for wasting time of the remaining team mates with this asocial behavior!
    Last edited by Ares; 01-03-2016, 20:47.

Well if they are experiencing the same problem I get randomly it may just be a connection issue. I've noticed during heavy traffic periods sometimes I just lose the room. If I sit long enough I'll come back in. Sometimes dead sometimes not. I'm thinking a server issue. If I do walk out its normally due to mods in the room.

Comment

Same, I've lost connection when my team was fully in control and I was gaining beacons after 3 destroyed enemies. Also when I'm a quick break to play I've received phone calls...... Really sucks when that happens automatically killing my bot. I can't stand it when team mates kill themselves early just so they don't show a death..... The win matters vs your pride.... And every bit counts.

Comment

Maybe but from my view its pussies that quit early. I play blue and far more often than not, we are at a numerical disadvantage and have too many loser campers. Now it's the mobile Carnage campers that bounce around on the perimeters and shoot their Trebs or sparkies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X