X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys have three hands?

I've noticed some of the best pilots, especially the Stalker and Gep drivers, seem to be able to drive, steer, and fire at the same time. I try, but I can't keep my finger mashed on the fire button while trying to simultaneously dance around an opponent. How do you guys do it?

Dunno about the others, but I'm playing on a JXD S7800B: http://i.imgur.com/iD45ieA.jpg

Although it's not perfectly supported, it's good enough for my play style.

Comment

• Knightmare
      Knightmare commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I'm trying to play on an iPhone 6.

HTC one no problems here.

Comment

Wouldn't say I'm half the ace you're taking about, but I play on an Iconia 7 and not having a cellphone sized screen helps. That and in my Gep half the fight is setting it up so I can walk you into the cross hairs when I move my thumb to fire.

Comment

You can still look around with your finger on the fire button. Just make small adjustments as you fire. I play both on an ipad mini and an iphone five, both work with looking and shooting at the same time, it's just an acquired skill

Comment

I play on an iPhone 6. I have an iPad but prefer the iPhone as it gives me better control. I remember when I first started playing this game I too found it a little hard to both fire and move at the same time. You'll get the hang of it after a few months

Comment

Its the circling, firing and going into stealth at the same time that requires 3 hands. Firing button can be held down while you move your thumb around to torso twist. It is quit easy actually once you get the hang of it. Trying to hit that stealth button, turn and fire at the same time takes some serious dexterity or an extra hand.

Comment

I agree with Adriannnnn. Practice makes perfect!

Comment

All I got is 3 nipples..............But yes the longer you play the better at multitasking you become.

Comment

Well I don't know if you've noticed but your weapons will auto fire. All you have to do is hold the fire button down for about 5 seconds or something like that and they will continue to auto fire until they have to reload. That give you the ability to focus on aiming, jumping and steering.

Comment

Auto fire??!! No, I never noticed. Kinda a game changer - I'll have to try it!

Comment

Something I've notice, since I have been playing with 3 hands lately, I don't think the input works in such a way for you to walk, aim, and stealth all at the same time. I usually have to take my aiming/shooting thumb off screen the in order for my son, who has taken to sitting with me while we play 'robots', to push the button.

Comment

Just hold your finger on the screen after pressing fire, and move it to aim. I have yet to have an issue playing like this on my Note4 or my girlfriend's iphone6 (I haven't tried playing on my Nvidia Shield yet, does anyone know if it is supported?).

Comment

I actually despise the auto fire usually. With tarans this just kills my loadout early when I'm not trying to unload it all while circling around a bot.

Comment

Working...
                          X