X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot Line-Up/Loadout/Weapon Set

What are some tried and true effective weapon sets? I started this game half a week ago and am loving it, but I would like more strong weapon sets at higher levels of play.
    EDIT 2 : Now this can be a place to discuss any weapons sets for any robot. Enjoy

EDIT 3:

Ok, now I've compiled stuff with who contributed what etc.

Destrier

(contributed by Blade Runner)
    Ecu
    SURA-F Pinata

Ecu
    EE Aphid

Cossack

GAU Punisher T/S-25 Tulumbas/R40M Orkan

Gl. Patton

(contributed by Full metal jacket & Blade Runner)
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin
    Ecu

(contributed by Full metal jacket)
    EE Aphid
    EE Aphid
    EE Aphid
    Ecu

(contributed by Warmonger)
    EE Aphid
    EE Aphid
    EE Aphid
    EE Aphid

(contributed by InMyMouth)
    SURA-F Pinata
    SURA-F Pinata
    SURA-F Pinata
    SURA-F Pinata

(contributed by InMyMouth)
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin

Boa

(contributed by Mr_Anonymous)
    ECC Thunder
    R40M Orkan

(contributed by _leatherCop)
    ECC Thunder
    GAU Punisher T
    Golem

ECC Thunder
    SURA-F Pinata
    GAU Punisher T/S-25 Tulumbas/R40M Orkan

ECC Thunder
    GAU Punisher
    GAU Punisher T

Ancile
    SURA-F Pinata
    R40M Orkan

Ancile
    GAU Punisher
    GAU Punisher T

Leo

(contributed by Full metal jacket)
    CRV Pin
    CRV Pin
    ECC Thunder
    CRV Pin

(contributed by me)
    GEKKO X
    GEKKO X
    Zeus
    GEKKO X

(contributed by Ignite)
    Ecu
    GEKKO X
    Zeus
    GEKKO X

Griffin

(contributed by Blade Runner and Warmonger)
    AC Molot
    AC Molot
    AC Molot T
    AC Molot T

(contributed by Warmonger)
    GAU Punisher
    GAU Punisher
    GAU Punisher T
    GAU Punisher T

SURA-F Pinata
    SURA-F Pinata
    R40M Orkan
    R40M Orkan
    Last edited by Kitty; 02-04-2015, 02:31.

Comment

• Kitty
      Kitty commented
      Editing a comment
      What does the natasha have as light hardpoints? I can't quite make it out, is it spirals?

Four level 5 sura f piñata will kill a level 1 vityaz, gl Patton, and golem in 1 shot. Make sure all of ur sura shots hit. Anything with less than golem health can be 1 hit KO. Also try four CRV Pin for some Lon ranged attacks. Depends on your play style like if u want to go engage in the enemy or stand back and snipe and not take damage

Comment

Kitty, normally I would say to concentrate on two robots to build up. One for long range attack, and one for close combat. However, since we are left to play only two close combat maps at the moment, my advice to you is the following:

1. Level up your Golem to level 3 and put a Thunder, a Pinata, and either an Orcan or Gau Punisher T as weapons on that bot. Level up weapons to level 10 and then alternate between upgrading weapons and bot.

2. Do the same with your Patton. First, bring it to level 3, so it reaches its final walking speed. Buy a shield for the side that is most comfortable for you to turn into oncoming fire. Equip your Patton with 3 CRV-Pins and upgrade them as described above.

3. Choose either your Cossack or Destrier to conquer beacons. Destrier is also good with a shield and Aphid, or shield and Pinata. Cossack, in my opinion, is best with Orcan, because you continue to deal damage of one shot every second, after your mag has been emptied.

Good luck and have fun playing...

Comment

• Blade Runner
        Blade Runner commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you have a level 6 Tulumbas, put this weapon on Cossack or Golem, and the Punisher T on the other one. Punisher T is probably best for Cossack.

Thank you for the feedback! I just blew my money on a griffin, lol. So I'll upgrade my golem and make him close range. Ty everyone!

For the Patton, however, is there any advantage in close combat to using 3 crv-pins instead of 3 pinatas?
      Last edited by Kitty; 18-02-2015, 20:54.

Comment

• Blade Runner
        Blade Runner commented
        Editing a comment
        In that case, put all your Molots on the Griffin, so that you have something for the 800m distance. Patton is very close range with Pinata, but you have the Golem for that, if you follow my advice :-) If you equip the Golem as I suggested, 500m CRV-Pins give you an advantage.
        Last edited by Blade Runner; 19-02-2015, 00:47.

I prefer the Patton with 4 aephids as my first bot into battle. I am currently using a couple Griffins, one long range AC Molots, one short range punisher, then a golem with my "freakin lazer beams" You just have to know how to dance and support your team mates. When you get up against skilled opponents , most people freeze and play the sniping game. That is prime hunting for my Patton. You have to be aggressive, just know when to back off.

Comment

I know that every time I am killed in 2 or 3 seconds, it's by a Boa with an ECC and Orkan. Otherwise, I hold my own against every other bot out there -- even Rogatka's with two Orkans. Once target lock comes into play, things may change, but for now you can't stop a Boa charging at you with ECC and Orkan, assuming it's leveled up.

Comment

Wow. No idea this thread would get so much attention. In theory, would a Golem with an Orkan, ECC, and a Pinata do even more damage than a Boa?

Comment

• ScreamingMango
            ScreamingMango commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely

• Mr_Anonymous
            Mr_Anonymous commented
            Editing a comment
            In theory it should. But I don't have problems with Golems. Only Boa's. But then again, I play very differently from other players. (not saying better, just different).

Patton with 4 aphids vs. 2 aphids and 2 pinatas any thoughts?

Comment

Thanks you for this post !! And for Natasha which weapons ?? Please

Comment

I have a question crv pin is good ? I have a Léo and crv but lvl 10 is 2000 *4 dmg :/

Comment

On your Leo, do you have 3 CVR Pins? If you do, then you have 24,000 damage from them. That's not bad against little robots, but probably won't destroy them. I'll be honest: I don't recommend Pins on a Leo. If you are in a Leo, then your opponents are probably Natashas, Griffins, and other larger robots. A ECC Thunder on a Leo with 3 Pinatas will crush you if they move only 200 meters closer than your maximum range with the Pins.

Comment

I would recommend for Leo my above setup, ECC and Pinatas. It's hard to get in that close, though, with that slow a robot. I recommend ETC Kang Dae, Ecu, and two Gekko XXs.

Comment

Okay thanks you for you idea yes 3 pin lvl 9 and ECC lvl 8

Comment

Yes but i don't like pinatas because leo is slow lol and 300 m is better for my boa or griffin for my n'est robots i dont have idea which choice you have a idea ?? 3 pinatas a ecu and which robot ?

Comment

Working...
                      X