X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same robot type

This comes from the lower tiers. We all know EP Magnum Gepard is by far the best robot there. It is insane to fight people with 5 of these in their hangar. I could easily build such a hangar myself but having 2 of them I feel ashamed and guilty of seal clubbing already. Plus, there is just no fun in having to run such hangar in order to be able to face these people without fantasy. Please put a limit on how many robots of the same type can be in one hangar. I believe 2 would be ideal. Thanks for considering.

Originally posted by Greno Zee View Post
    This comes from the lower tiers. We all know EP Magnum Gepard is by far the best robot there. It is insane to fight people with 5 of these in their hangar. I could easily build such a hangar myself but having 2 of them I feel ashamed and guilty of seal clubbing already. Plus, there is just no fun in having to run such hangar in order to be able to face these people without fantasy. Please put a limit on how many robots of the same type can be in one hangar. I believe 2 would be ideal. Thanks for considering.
    How long have u played this game ? I assume u start this year, because your complaint shows it. Gephard with magz combo is not lower tier. It's silver (hi silver or low gold). So if u wanna play low, use destrier cossack with molots punishers or else (no WP weapons). Guarantee u won't find them... Make sure your bot lev 1 only and weapon no more than level 3 Before this trend, many of players using rogs and stalkers, and before it, most people use boas... So this thing keep evolving... Incl.the weapons. Was molots and punisher, then thunder and many others, now energy weapons, who knows next. And it's just a game anyway. If you don't feel fit in, just delete and find another game... Easy.. Don't be too stressed..., it should be fun, just enjoy... And if you need to be competitive, try to have all gephards for 5 slots with energy weapons or missiles... Because that's the trend now.. FYI, there's a counter for this gephard mags combo, and only pilots with high flight hours and high skill, know it.

Comment

@ RvS: Thanks fro your reply. I play for about 1,5 years now and the point is not that I don't want to face them. I simply believe the game-play would benefit from a bit of enforced variety. And as i stated in the topic starter, I could easily run 5 slot Gepard hangar but that just lacks any imagination.
      And L2 Gepard with all L6 Magnums is a bronze tier bot, trust me, I know. Unless they changed it to take into account all your bots and having 5 of them throttles you up to silver.
      What I indeed have no idea about is that Gepard counter. Could you please be more specific?
      Last edited by Greno Zee; 24-08-2016, 18:21. Reason: just some typos

Comment

AFAIK, No WP weapons on bronze, the tier system has changed.. It's low silver tier. As for the counter, pls join any top clans channel... You will find some info there

Comment

Ok, thanks for the clarification - still, low silver is below the middle, so it qualifies as a lower tier, I'd say
          Regarding the Gepard counter, is it such a huge secret you have to refer me to places I have to apply for access instead of simply posting a short explanation? Would be very appreciated.

Anyway, regardless whether it's all Gepards, all Boas or whatever bot, it still makes sense to me to restrict the max in one hangar...

Comment

Working...
          X