X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage update

I think Carnage needs an small adjustment.

Most of the loadouts (twin trebuchets, zeus, trident) works perfectly fine. Some they would say it needs more health but that would concur on having to reconsider the shield IMHO those ones seems fine to me.

But when we come to a twin thunder the thing is different. In high end matches it becomes very difficult to drive.

I woulnd't change his speed but the cooldown time of the skill. By reducing it 5 seconds it would make a significant difference but wont change the whole system.

Please take consideration about it.

PD: I might be wrong as currently I have it at lvl 9 and weaponery lvl 11. I will review it once I hit the cap but I'm almost sure of this requirement.

From my perspective you'd have to say more on the problem. I run a maxxed Carnage Thunder as a core part of my lineup and believe it's my best bot on Dead City and Shenzen. It's also a great bot to run early on Yam since if it clears the the spawn can be devastating inside the box. The goal in general should be to get within 100m so you cannot spend time walking slowly across exposed land. It's not an ideal bot to open on Springfield or Canyon but that's why we have Rhinos. Later in the game when everyone is scattered there's a lot more flexibility to develop the bot on those two maps. I also find Springfield and Canyon are the least likely maps I need to go deep into my hanger.

Comment

• Spynaka
      Spynaka commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your input.
      I agree on how you use it. I even recomend to go 0m distance for max damage after they have thrown their load of missiles on your shields ofc.
      Actually there are loads of long range snipers and energy weapons builds that render your shields useless.
      To reach both cover and targets seems to me that it needs just a bit more. Thus the request to improve of the skill cooldown.
      Again, I don't have it fully upgrade so maybe the health I'm missing would compensate for it.
      Once I reach it I'll make a full review. Just thinking in advance.

Second, this bot is far too slow for too long while rhinos just keep covering ground (yes I have rhinos also) but I like a hangar with variety. Thanks.

Comment

Hi all;

I have been a while off from here but gladly things have changed.
      There is no need for further changes on Carnage. As I asked a while ago cooldown times for the skill have been reduce and now it is truly the deadly machine I once drived.

Comment

Working...
      X