X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium lvl 30

Hello guys. My idea/suggestion: When a pilot is level 30, experience points doesnt do anything anymore. I bet that alot WWR players lvl 30 have a premium account every month (Like me). Now I think it might be fair to compensate premium users from lvl 30 with something else. For example: 1: 50% extra silver + 50% less repair costs. 2: Double amount of silver earned. 3: Discount on buying Gold. 4: Lower the cost of premium or extend the duration. Other suggestions always welcome. Please take something like this in concideration. Greetz,

Good luck with that. With the latest upgrade it now costs gold to start a clan, damage cost has gone up, and we have new splash screens. New because the old ones were from Microsoft Mech Warriors IV. If you ever played that game you will see a lot of similar things in wwr. Yeah they are attempting to hide the fact now but they would have to scrap and rebuild the game and this is strictly about money so I would expect it to cost more as it goes. There not about making you or me happy it's about money.

Comment

I dont agree! My post is not to blame anybody. Its just the simple fact that max lvl players dont need extra experience points.... Just read what its all about before you go cry mode..... Nobody asked you to play this game

Comment

Everything related to mechs would refer to Battletech...
        Pretty sure the previous loadscreens where picturing one a group of Pattons and another one a Leo.

Now, into the subject.
        1- Why there should be a difference between a regular lvl 30 and a premium user?
        2-Wouldn't be better to make request to change the premium account?
        Swap the 50% experience once you reach lvl 30 to 50% extra silver.
        3- It would be nice to add both a visual change to acknowledge you reached lvl 30 and a conversion of those wasted experience into reduced repair rates (5/10%). For both premium and regular users.
        Last edited by Spynaka; 12-04-2016, 17:31.

Comment

I dont know if you guys get my point. A premium account gives you: "50% extra silver & 50% extra experiencepoints". The thing what I want to discuss is: "For a max level pilot (lvl 30) who gets 50% extra experiencepoints is total useless. Experiencepoints are not needed when you are level 30." So the request is to compensate the experienxepoints with somthing else.

Comment

• Spynaka
            Spynaka commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I did.
            I mentioned on the 2nd point of my previous message. And I agree on the second solution you mention on your first message.
            Just took the oportunity to suggest make a change not only to the premium accounts once they reach lvl 30 but also to all players who reach that cap.

Yeah indeed you got it all.

Comment

Working...
          X