X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pixonic, Any 2016 revamps?

Dear Pixonic, thanks for the great game. I am just wondering if the 2016 model year will include redesigns or upgrades to the "old" bots. I'm really enjoying all the new 2015 model bots, with all their bells and whistles, however, the 2014 bots are really starting to show their age. Just wanted to ask you guys if you plan on upgrading bots like Leo, Natasha, etc. Will 2016 models get refreshed, or stay the same old bodystyle?

Yes, please make my Gepard jump, run 70mph and give it the health of my maxed out Boa!! Lol

Comment

Hah. Hah. Hah. So funny. I can bet many players are wondering the same thing, I mean, why would you use a Natasha when you can use a Carnage? Why can't Gepards fall out of the Line of Sight like Stalkers? Why use a Leo when you can use a Rhino? Still hoping Pixonic can give us some tidbits on planned changes for 2016, there's no way these old bots are going to stay competitive...

Comment

Originally posted by FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA View Post
      there's no way these old bots are going to stay competitive...
      I think that's actually by design.

My feeling is that they plan on having WP-based bots and weapons be blatantly superior to non-WP counterparts.

Personally, I'm ok with that since Pixonic is somewhat generous with WPs (at least so far).

Comment

Yes, I agree with frodo.... And it is smart for a few reasons 1 ) lets noobs catch up to vet population 2) they want your money... If your max kkw Natasha is worthless a lot of people pull out the cc# and max a rhino... The gold purchased items I would say need some polishing up... Ancil gecko gephard.... Making them obsolete discourages people who bought gold. Before from buying more.... Why buy more if they make them worthless?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone noticed that in recent times (say over the last month to two months) that we don't hear from IvoryBuk (Pixonic rep) anymore in this Forum? I wonder if he was censored or has gone on to a new job. I miss the dude's comments that oft gave us insight into upcomings! Come back IvoryBuk & speak to us obviously low-life not worthy of recognition gullible players of WWR! Aloha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Aloha, friends! I'm here at your service. Let us speak a little bit about WWR visual design, shall we?

You could have aleady noticed that the newer robots are, the more detailed and good-looking they become. And yes, we can't ignore the fact that the older robots now look a bit outdated.

What I heard is that they all might undergo some minor redesign in order to catch up with the whole new picture. I guess many of you have already noticed a little surprise that we've shared with you on Springfield map. Now this is only a small part of how good the game will look in the long run. We won't forget our older robot pals, we love them too much to leave them be outdated like that. But guys, no dates yet. All official news on confirmed info and our team intentions are posted on our social networks, so be sure to catch up, alright?

Comment

RIP IvoryBuk. Y U no visit forums anymore?

Comment

Working...
              X