Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day left!!!! I love bacon!!!! It's delicious!

Comment

You sure are one insensitive bitch aren't you haha. No wonder your named ferocious.

Comment

For the love of God man why do you keep coming back to this thread? It's like I uttered some ancient satanic verse that unleashed a unholy demon...

Comment

Shut that shit up Agent. I kicked your ass the other day in a match and started spawn killing your team rofl.

Comment

Like I said said before I can't help but feel responsible for dragging your pitiful ass over here. You play good but suck at human interaction. Good luck with that...

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              What a wear out this has become indeed. The Demonic Spirit of Mee Ma has come to shake the very foundations of all that is wwr.mobi. And the lack of intervention on Pixonics end is somewhat intriguing. Nonetheless, everyone will have Ben Lee to thank for no contest next month. WAY too much work with all the pathetic hate.

Only 7 1/2 Hours Left!!! Counting down to the New Year!!! DutchWWR still in the lead!!

Comment

5 1/2 Hours left!!!

Comment

Haha. I like how you blame it on me while I'm saving you a precious $15 that probably takes you over a month to collect by begging on the streets. Do you even have a job bro?

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                  Editing a comment
                  You know what? Kiss my A$$. And I'm glad your pos grandma is dead. Rot in hell. And now everyone on this forum hates you. Haha you are all f'd up in the head and the whole rest of your life is gonna smell like pee pee.

CONGRATULATIONS DUTCHWWR!!!!!!!!!!!! Winner of the Dec contest! Sorry Ben Lee trolled this contest the whole time, and even more sorry Pixonic did nothing about it! But at least TWEEKAZ GETS THE MONEY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE OF THE COOLEST DUDES IN WWR, GLAD YOU WON!!! Check your PM soon!

Comment

Happy New Year To Everyone! Except Ben Lee!!! Slip on some ice tonight! Thanks everyone! It's been great!

Comment

There's no snow where I live but anyway. Congratz to dutchwwr, hope you enjoy your pathetic prize. And to ferocious, happy new year faggot. I bet one of your New Year resolutions to find a job and get a life. :P Did you graduate college as an art major? Kill yourself you motherf*cking piece of shit.

Comment

• DutchWWR
                      DutchWWR commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks "Ben Lee"! I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
                      Also I'm looking forward to competing in one of your own contests! Can't wait to see what the contest will be about.

And happy new year to you too brother! Love you xoxox!

Damn how butthurt is this guy? Seeing a man writing all these pitiful comments cause he got BUSTED is painful to watch. Give it a rest and get a life dude. I suggest you go improve your photoshop skills to avoid future embarrassment lol

Comment

Thanks to FC for setting up these awesome contests. Hope you'll do something similar again in the future.

It's really awesome to see someone with such devotion to the game to actually create a real contest by himself and just to give prizes to real unknown people without getting something physical in return for it. Truly awesome brother. Much love from me, Tweekaz, to you FC and I hope you have a wonderful year.

Everyone else also a happy new year and hope to see you all on the battlefield!

Comment

Hello Pilots! I will be hosting the next contest beginning on January 1, 2016 and ending on January 31, 2016. Be sure to check it out in the Forums! Thanks

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                          Editing a comment
                          It's not the next contest. It's your own big pile of diarrhea. These are my contests. You ruined everything and then try to co opt a nice thing I was doing for everybody here. You are a sick twisted piece of chihuahua poop.

• Ben Lee
                          Ben Lee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          To Ferocious- No one asked you to host these contests in the first place. I'm hosting the next contest running this month and I''m doing it for the benefit of all players. However, I do have to say that I feel bad for you and the personality disorder that you suffer from.

Kiss my A$$ Ben Lee!

Comment

Working...
                        X