X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEC CONTEST "KILL THE CLANS"

It is now December and until the end of the month it's time to KILL THE CLANS! This contest is very simple and everyone should try! If you play against a clan team, post your highest kill results. Whoever scores the most kills against a clan team in a single battle wins! Let's go get em! POST A SCREENSHOT OF "TEAM RESULTS" SCREEN TO ENTER. Only one screenshot please and make sure it's the Team Results Screen! RULES : 1. No players named "Pilot" can enter. 2. Enemy Clan team must have a MINIMUM OF 4 CLAN MEMEBERS on team. 3. Player with Highest amount of kills in battle vs a clan team is the winner of this contest. Tiebreaker will be score. 4. Your team (blue) does not have to be a clan team or have any clan members in it 5. Contest ends Dec 31. 6. Winner receives a $15 iTunes card.
    Last edited by FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA; 02-12-2015, 06:10.

And yes, this is another "unofficial" contest. This contest is not affiliated with PIXONIC in any form or fashion or other relevant words.

Comment

Hope this doesn't get buried in all the spam posts. This will be a harder competition to win. My clan is like a swarm of sharks that smells blood in the water.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
        Editing a comment
        I'd appreciate it if somebody could link this on the Facebook page. I'm not on FB currently.

You guys probably aren't going to meet my clan though, we tend to play in gold and top. I think the biggest thing about facing a clan though is that they don't expect much resistance from non clan members, try to use that to your advantage. I'm probably not going to be able to participate though, I am a clan member after all.

Comment

• Mike (BOOSTED SVT)
        Mike (BOOSTED SVT) commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like FC is offering it to any player as long as they play against a clan of 4 or more. That's the way I read it anyway...

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
        Editing a comment
        Correct Mike. Your team (blue) can have ANY AMOUNT OF CLAN MEMBERS Sorry for any confusion. Just make sure the enemy team has at least 4 CLAN MEMBERS.

Nice Work Ferocious!

Comment

Awesome! Are Android players allowed to participate? Don't get me wrong, I don't have the illusion of winning, but I'll gladly spread the word.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
          Editing a comment
          Hey i forgot about that! YES ANDROID IS ALLOWED... If a Droid player wins, I'll just reward a Google Play card instead!

to the battlefield it is.

Comment

Who's gonna submit first? Who dares to set the bar?

Comment

It would be nice if 2 players on my team didn't eject immediately every time a clan team popped up! make them earn that gold arghhhhh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Just shout "Raaaarggghhh!" And kill kill kill lol

SOS spawn raid. Was brutal. Arg.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Wow! rough game! Almost no support! But you are currently winning this contest! Thanks for submitting, Obsidian1!

Hi Ferocious!

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Alright!! Now we got some competition goin on here! Nazle has now taken the lead with 4 kills! Nazle you're currently winning the contest!

KEEP ON KILLING THOSE CLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 KILLS IS THE CURRENT SCORE TO BEAT!

Comment

Hello Ferocious This is me against the ARC. 8 kills until total destruction, it was a total carnage..

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                Editing a comment
                Wow great job! You are now winning the contest! That's a high kill count, wonder if anyone will be able to beat 8 kills!!
                Thanks for submitting, Punisher1314, and raising the bar!

• Punisher1314
                Punisher1314 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Let's see if anybody gets 9 kills or more! I'm playing android btw

SCORE TO BEAT IS NOW 8 KILLS!!!!

Comment

I am submitting this on behalf of Ben Lee. I never even saw him. And special thanks to SOS for assisting with much of this event...
                Attached Files

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                  Editing a comment
                  Is Ben Lee on this forum?

• Agent Orange
                  Agent Orange commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I'm just screwing around. And it gives me a chance to sneak in my own entry. Even if it comes up short...
              Working...
              X