Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all good Chihuahua. Like I said the prize is not a big deal. Here is a little something though to get your competitive spirit up. I believe it was a match a week ago. I wanna see someone hit the 20 mark though. Very rare but possible.

Comment

Okay I think I have the screenshots you want. Let's start this officially with 12.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
      Editing a comment
      Correct! Most excellent! WE NOW HAVE A CURRENT WINNING SUBMISSION! Who can defeat the mighty Simikon?

SUBMISSION SCREENSHOTS EXAMPLE:
    1. Bot selection at beginning
    2. Your team at beginning
    3. Team results

and no I didn't get 12 kills but YOU have to

Comment

Nuff said. I had a hell of a time uploading these pics. I had to resize them but they are still readable.

Comment

• sacred_tribune
        sacred_tribune commented
        Editing a comment
        Aha so you're the mag gep hoarder with the weird o in pilot! You make it consiterably harder to reach 12 kills

• Simikon
        Simikon commented
        Editing a comment
        When I am farming yes. When I am with my clan I am something else. People rarely notice the o. Good observation Sacred. I may have to change my name again.

One other thing I usually only play in the morning to finish my tasks. So I don't play much. A couple of times I've come across ppl who are using my name now and they play horribly. I might need to consider that name change for when I gun for 18.
        Last edited by Simikon; 08-11-2015, 08:05.

Wow, Simikon has raised the bar again! Current score to beat is 16 kills.

Comment

Maybe some kind person could put up a link to this post on the wwr facebook? I'd like to see some competition here....

Comment

IF I PLAY YOU, AND I CONFIRM YOUR ABUSE OF INVINCIBILITY BUG, YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS CONTEST. CURRENT BANNED PLAYERS: "PaperGamer333", and "AM". Btw Simikon I would appreciate a submission with your real name on your bot... I'm sure you can comply 😊

Comment

You want me to start over again? That's okay man. This contest has a few too many rules. I void my submission. Word of advice though, drop the 12 kill rule and allow players to post their personal best.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Your still the winner, so far,I'm just hoping to see a 20 kill submission with Simikon on it...

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              You gotta admit it's crazy out there right now . Wonder why Pixonic hardly has contests... We'll cuz there's hacks and cheaters everywhere nowadays. The structure of my contest is the only way I saw to combat cheaters and still have an honest contest...
              Last edited by FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA; 16-11-2015, 18:19.

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT! CAN ANYONE BEAT 16 KILLS?!

Comment

Well it's lookin like Simikon is the most ferocious... Only a few hours left...

Comment

Well it looks like congratulations for Simikon! Now would you like that in paper or plastic?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS SIMIKON! WINNER OF THE FEROCIOUS LIGHT BOT CONTEST! You slaughtered so many bots nobody even tried to compete lol !!!! Check your PM for your $15 iTunes card.

Comment

Thanks to both FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA and Agent Orange. This was a fun contest.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
                      Editing a comment
                      You're a butcher. You made us light bot pilots proud. Thank you.
                  Working...
                  X