X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEROCIOUS LIGHT BOT CONTEST!!!

WHO IS THE MOST FEROCIOUS OF THEM ALL??? Hey everybody! I love this game so much, I've decided to sponsor a contest myself!!! I'm such a fan of light bots that I want to help show everyone how FEROCIOUS they can truly be.....

BEGINS NOW!!!! LASTS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER. SUBMIT A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR SELECTABLE BOTS AT BEGINING OF BATTLE PLUS SCREENSHOT OF INITIAL TEAM DEPLOYMENT(to verify battle)PLUS SCREENSHOT OF TEAM RESULTS. YOUR HANGAR MUST BE ALL LIGHT BOTS! MUST HAVE AT LEAST 12 KILLS TO SUBMIT! REWARD FOR MOST KILLS IN A BATTLE WILL BE GIVEN ON DECEMBER 1ST. SCORE IN BATTLE WILL DECIDE A TIE! REWARD FOR WINNER IS $15 iTUNES CARD.
    Last edited by FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA; 31-10-2015, 17:28.

Comment

So that's THREE SCREENSHOTS TOTAL. Deployable bots, your initial deployment showing your team, and final TEAM results. AnY deviation from these rules makes your submission null and void. POST YOUR SUBMISSIONS ON THIS POST!

Comment

Great contest ferocious, Will I be able to make a hanger of all level one light duty bots with say level six or eight weapons on them. Will that qualify for your contest?

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
          Editing a comment
          BOT LEVELS ARE IRRELEVANT. However higher lvl bots get higher scores... the results of this should be interesting. If someone can go psycho in gold tier with Stalkers and Geps....

What bot qualify as light bots lol

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
          Editing a comment
          LIGHT BOTS ARE: DESTRIER, GEPARD, COSSACK, SCHUTZE & STALKER

Its not novemeber yet but i couldnt help but try this out. I think november is going to be a fun month indeed!
        Attached Files

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
          Editing a comment
          Um, 3 screenshots...

• sacred_tribune
          sacred_tribune commented
          Editing a comment
          Its not an official entry since it was not yet November. You can be sure i will be participating though.

Sacred: All that & no win (no gold shown) - toobadskys bra!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• sacred_tribune
          sacred_tribune commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats typical when i dont personally cap all the beacons the entire match lol. Was going for as many dead bots as possible but still managed 6 beacon caps. Kind of disappointing that a half million damage is only worth 94k silver but silver is silver.

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
          Editing a comment
          By the way YOUDONT HAVE TO WIN THE BATTLE it's all KILLS AND SCORE

I m not good enough to compete but I put only light bots in my hangar to try. Cossack (lv6/Orank lv5), Stalker (lv5/Sura lv6), Guepard (lv6/Pin lv5), Destrier (Lv6/Punisher Lv6 Sura LV6), Shutze (Lv6/Thunder Lv7). I'm having lot of fun. My average kill is 4, beacon capture 4 for the loose of one robot.
        Had a great game yesterday evening with 3 kills and 7 beacon Guepard and Destrier. Someone in my team covered me with noricum on the beacon I was going for and shooting with kwk. I finished the robots already damaged per him and he finished some I damaged. Perfect team work. Can't remember his nickname. I think he got 4 kills.Our team win and the others members got only 1 other kill and 3 captures

Comment

• sacred_tribune
          sacred_tribune commented
          Editing a comment
          If you swap to lvl 1 bots and stay under 9 total weapon levels on all your bots you should be able to kill a lot more. Im currently using 3 taran cossaks and they seem to do the bulk of my killing. You can also just focus on killing robots instead of beacons. Might lose the battles but it helps pick up a few more kills. Most of the time i will purposefully lose my bronze battles as compensation for m rolling the other team constantly.

• Simikon
          Simikon commented
          Editing a comment
          So your running 1/9 bots? I thought about doing that but if I have to run into Leos and Griffins it takes forever to kill them with my light bots. Also, the problem with light bots is they just don't make much silver or points. I stay under 7 to stay away from the heavy bots.

It's always team effort LucB, so I never disparage players with Noricums. Those players, however need to realize that once they see that their 'support fire' has lost effectiveness or your blue team is losing the beacon battle that they need to ditch the support fire and drop a beacon-grabbing bot into play! Mahalo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

GET OUT THERE AND GET THOSE KILLS!

Comment

Hey, everyone!
            We are glad to see our active players showing such enthusiasm. Contests and prizes are always exciting. However, please note that WWR team is not affiliated with this contest and can't guarantee your prize.

Comment

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Hey AO ! You really wanna double down? That's very very cool of you. I thought for sure you'd be one of the top contestants though lol

• shinkeu
              shinkeu commented
              Editing a comment
              Rock on the battlefield, Pilots! Really interested to see who will prove to be the most ferocious!

• FEROCIOUS CHIHUAHUA
              Editing a comment
              Just remember the THREE screenshots!!!!!!!!!

Been playing for about a month and a half. So I don't have anything maxed. I'll see what I can throw together. I only have a Zeus and a GekkoXX for gold weps. 9 points for total weps might help me.

Comment

This is an interesting contest. I'm not interested in the prizes but the competition sounds fun. I'm on a Air 2 so my last bot is hidden. Chihuahua has played me before he should know what my last light bot is.
              Last edited by Simikon; 05-11-2015, 07:05.

Comment

I can't seem to put together a light bot hangar that stays out of silver. And the pre battle screenshots keep getting forgotten but I have not had any post worthy runs. Plus the beacons they call to me. Not a good habit to have during a murderous rampage. Some impressive numbers being posted even if they can't get the screenshots right...

Comment

Simikon: Triple pin Gep or Taran Cossack? Congrats on the first entry. Unfortunately these screenshots are incorrect. The first screenshot needs to be your bot selection screen at the very beginning of the battle. Then take a screenshot right after you select your first bot(of nearby team members), this verifies the battle is the one you post the final screenshot for, which is the team results screen. I will post an example submission tonight. I have tried to "enter" the competition to see if I can get a bunch of kills and I feel my 12 kill goal is reachable. Yes you might have to avoid beacons, but I had a 10 and an 11 kill game last night.... had kills stolen otherwise I would've hit 12+ lol SO GET OUT THERE AND KILL! THE BOUNTY IS NOW $30!!!! AO IS MATCHING THE POT! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Comment

• Simikon
                    Simikon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Triple pin gep is best. Master the side strafe while shooting and you can take any bot out.
                Working...
                X