Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The universe of Walking War Robots»

Attention, pilots!

Now the universe of Walking War Robots is revealed only through rare art and general ideas about robots and weapons!
    It’s time to fix it! The soul of any game is acquired in its players. Only YOU are able to unlock the full power of "Natasha" or "Boa» which
    melted by AC Molot.

We announce a contest for the best story sketch about The World of Walking War Robots!

Terms and conditions:

- Write a short story (maximum 400 words) about the World of Walking War Robots.
    -Use existing robots and weapons
    -Send your story to us (e-mail wwr@pixonic.ru) until 19 October. In the subject line indicate – CompetitionCompetition "The universe of Walking War Robots»

Allowed:
    - The freedom of creativity. You are free to describe pilot’s life and battle scenes.
    - Allowed to invent yours robots and weapons
    -You may use the existing towns and areas

Prohibited:
    - Use the characters / objects from the other universes
    -Abuse

Submissions will be accepted from today to 19 of October.

The best writer will get 1000 gold!
    2nd place - 500 and 3rd place - 250

Prizes will be awarded on October 22!

Posted mine.. Hope I get the reward if I win. Last contest neither me, Grudgedread or Wolfgarten got our instagram rewards and we were all under 100.

Comment

Today i sent also my story. Tomorrow the contest will be over. I'm sorry that i see just today this topic but i think about something. Hope you like it!

Comment

To much hacke and stupid n idiot cheater. If not this game can be rate 5 star. Please fix, we love this game so much .
        in this match dimang is an idiot or the most shit eeater player
        Attached Files

Comment

At what level do you start getting additional robots, I.e. Stealth, jumping light, and shielding robots?
          Last edited by Shaka Zulu; 28-01-2016, 21:55.

Comment

Yo Shaka Zulu: Pixonic lays it all down for you at far.wwr.mobi Aloha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yo Shaka Zulu: Pixonic lays it all down for you at faq.wwr.mobi Aloha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Arina, After I submitted "Iron Wolves" last year I created what I think is a great setting for WWR. I summarized it in this "Pre-History and Back Story" and posted it on the same blog. I emailed it to Boris but only received the automated response for troubleshooting. I'm sure you are all busy, but I wanted to make sure some one saw this because I think it will inspire you as you flesh out the game. http://wwrstories.blogspot.com/2016/...story.html?m=1 I'm currently working on another story featuring [VØX]. And will share that when I have it finished. Thanks for your consideration. Norse

Comment

Working...
                X