Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VØX - New English speaking clan looking for active members

Hi players,

We're an English speaking clan based in the UK and the US looking for active members who like to play aggressively

Our key requirements are;

Nearly maxed hangar with 5 open slots

Aged 18+

And we are currently recruiting players on the European/Russian server

We are looking to build a network of players to support one another in a friendly team as it's the only way to really enjoy this fantastic game.

If your interested in being part of our clan please contact us with your hanger image with a short intro via our facebook accounts.

Dan – (VØX) ÐΞΔΓΗS★ΗΣΛÐ
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009138791439

or

Doug - (VØX) The Destroyer™
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...628722&fref=ts

We look forward to hear from you.

Clan VØX
    VØX

Very aggressive and can kill anyone one on one. My Cossack is maxed and my punishers are upgraded.

Comment

My gamer tag is Armored Core and I would like to join your clan. I've went up against you guys a couple times and you guys seem to have strategy sound as a pound. I play daily at least 4-8 hrs so whenever you guys need me to play I'll be there. I'm not gonna brag about skills or anything like that, you'll see for yourself when we're winning gold up the wazoo. Thanks for the consideration. And if you let me into VØX I'll always be VØX.

Comment

• The Destroyer
        The Destroyer commented
        Editing a comment
        Jhangis, I like the cut of your jib Our requirements for a tryout are level 10 or higher on bots and weapons, and we very much prefer 5 hangar slots. Let me know when you get to that level! You sound like the kind of guy we like around VØX!

• Alivemau5
        Alivemau5 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're not good you're just a loser with op piñatas and orkans

can I set up a tryout? most recent performance: http://m.imgur.com/a/nS2Aq

Comment

My tag is Terminal. I don't boast or brag and remain humble throughout. I would like to join your clan- so let me know if I am VOX material. Thanks.

Comment

My tag is Terminal. I don't boast or brag and remain humble throughout. I would like to join your clan- so let me know if I am VOX material. Thanks.

Comment

They really need to update an in game system. Hard to clan up or play against clans with moron team mates that are auto drafted.

Comment

HI friends ,Rus!пустое место You said that I add in Facebook , but I forget yours nickname

Comment

Working...
              X