Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just... thanks

Hi there guys;

I haven't come here in a long while. Probably this forum is officially dead, but anyway, I want to leave one last message.

This goes for you Pixonic, hope one day you read it.

A year ago I joined the game. Improved my hangar little by little. Joined this very forum and had tons of fun with your game.
    Despite the bugs, disconnections and the lack of fair play of some players I kept playing.

Lately I moved to the UK and had tons of work to do. So I played much less, but saw something that struck me.
    Upgrade after upgrade there were coming changes to the game.
    New maps, new bots, improved mechanics, capability to sell bots and weapons, even better connection rate!!!

Man, I was glad to see that all the ranting we were having was paying off.

I'm even happy to see you did 3 more gold bots. You deserve to profit from your work.

There are still thing to get fixed. Like not disbanding platoons after a match, Yamantau platform invisible barrier or the slilly sliding on small slopes. But those are issues that can be fixed.

Mark my words, if you continue like this you will end up with one of the most famous tablet apps and with enough revenue to one day, maybe, do a bigger project. I just wish you the best and thank you for the updates.

P.s. As you evolved so did I. I just started a clan called Syndicate. Nothing pro. A pilot academy. We will see how it develop...

We will see each other in the battlefield.

Gratz for your work and your new clan...

Comment

+1 what Spynaka said
      Great work Pixonic and thanks and a big shout out to Adrian (Zoopy) who is promoting this game like no one else!!!

Comment

Working...
      X