Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Why is it so hard for people to grasp the concept of capturing the beacons? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so hard for people to grasp the concept of capturing the beacons?

So the entire game is based around capturing beacons, the devs did a good job of making sure they are easily visible, and you even get bonus gold if you cap the most! That said, why is it so hard for players to comprehend that you can't just hide in cover all day and expect to get good rewards. Unless they are purposefully trying to slow down their leveling process so they can farm silver currency before they unlock something, but even then most of the people i see doing this are level 18-22. Most lower level players actually try to cap the points.

I would say it is just lack of brains.
    If you win you get a 50% bonus so imho its always better to win.

Comment

I never understood why players don’t care about beacons capturing, even in gold tier. I assume players are not a noob anymore when they are level 30 and playing gold tier, so they should understand beacons capturing make you win or lose a match.
      Today I finally know why. I have a lot silver so I don’t care about getting silver from a single fight. But if you need silver you probably want to be a long range player since you repair cost will be low. Or you only care about make a lot damage since silver rewarding is based on this (and not beacon capturing), even if you lose the match. So for this we should thanks devs (don’t understand me wrong they do a great job, I love this game) they make the repair cost higher in 1 of the latest update. Guys my advice is, if u need silver go play lower tiers!

Comment

It's for their rank I believe... At least in the higher gold tier. But yes... Still lack of brains... Ridiculous to not move just a bit to help the team... But very typical.

Comment

Soooooo funny the lack of intelligence typically on my team...

Comment

*shrug* I understand the concept of beacons completely -- I'm just not willing to waste a bot on a suicidal charge, seeing as how I only have two bots that are worth a damn. I'll grab a beacon or two and often end up playing peekaboo defending the central beacon of Springfield but I'm not gonna march across an open map and get murdered; I leave that task for the people with Rhinos.

Comment

Working...
            X