X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalkers and Natashas wow

Wow stalkers have flooded the game.I don't see where the fun is using a stalker.hide like a coward then run out pretty much invisible shoot few seconds run away again.I have a stalker but it's collecting dust.I've realized people who use stalkers and Natashas are people who can't grind it out.I mean yes every person has their own playing style but really 3 stalkers in one match or 2 natashas.just my opinion I'm sure imma get some hate comments so I welcome it all lol.

I agree with you on the Stalker, very irritating to figHt, I think the devs should make it so they are still hittable when invisible, seems a bit too cheap. Natahsa I see no problem with, they are countered easily and are almost never seen at the later tiers of the game.

Comment

• ScreamingMango
      ScreamingMango commented
      Editing a comment
      You can still hit them when they're on stealth, it's just damn hard

Yes I agree natashas counter easy I was just saying people who play them bots must not know how to play the game having to hide or battle from 1500m that all I welcome natashas gives me easy kill and good damage lol

Comment

Use AT Spiral. But stay > 500m away from them... But you have to know how to use Spiral effectively...

Comment

• Ball Pit
        Ball Pit commented
        Editing a comment
        You cant stay 500m from a stalker in a mech that goes 5 mph, distance is closed in this game fast especially if covers around.

I was thinking about at spirals last night definitely gonna invest in some of them they are a good weapon I get pounded with them alot lol And yea I got lucky once and cornered a stalker and killed it with taran while it was in stealth mode

Comment

Splash weapons ignore the stealth on stalkers. Learn their timing, they only have 8 sec.

Comment

It's hard to do so when its an area with some coverage but I agree with you but also agree with last post thank you everyone

Comment

OK I have a stalker and yeah I hate them in a game especially a bunch of them but I think the fun comes from the fact it won't take a hit worth a darn. Ya got to duck and weave and you better be ramped up full speed. You can take them out with another short bot when they are in stelth as well.

Comment

Just to add onto what Sharg58 said, I am pretty sure the outside hardpoints on a Gl Patton are at a level that can hit stalkers on stealth. Very good place to have your magnums in case of a stalker invasion

Comment

As I've grown in this game, I've found a lot of things that I found unbalanced at first. I've found that eventually, as you learn how to deal with different challenges. My biggest frustration was splash weapons. I'm at the point now where the only thing I don't like is being the odd man out in a clan battle.

Comment

• Sharg58
                  Sharg58 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never the odd man out lol its called cover fire. Have fun!

• Warlock
                  Warlock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't mind sacrifice for the cause, but I always end up low in the totals because either the clan wins so fast I get no kills, or the clan looses so horribly, I get crushed. I'd rather play random mixed.

• Warlock
                  Warlock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't mind sacrifice for the cause, but I always end up low in the totals because either the clan wins so fast I get no kills, or the clan looses so horribly, I get crushed. I'd rather play random mixed.

I don't mind stalkers expect when you start battle and have 4 of them coming straight at you and ur in a rhino or Griffin makes it fustrating 3 stalkers okay the same time borderline frustrating when they run in a group and know what they are doing utilizing each invisible mode 2 stalking one not or one stalking 2 not and you turn a corner and boom there's 3 of em or more lol

Comment

I used to use stalker I usually only shot when I had invis available, but now I use a boa, rhino, and carnage(being my long range bot with kang-dae)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the stealth skill the stalker has is just cheap and lazy since it just makes the mech untargetable for 10 seconds, in effect leaveing its intended target completely defenseless.

Comment

Every bot and weapon in the game is used by people who hide. Those that don't, get killed. So I don't quite get this 'coward' angle. Is a rhino who puts up his shield a coward? How about the pin griffin who jumps? Or a carnage who stays 600m away? How about that boa who, after shooting you, goes behind an obstacle while you shoot back? I think it's all part of good play. IMO, stalkers, when used correctly, are very effective at doing what more people should be doing -- changing beacon colors from red to blue.

Comment

• Ball Pit
                        Ball Pit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The problem is the stalkers have invulnerability when their skills active, no ones advocating standing in the middle of an open area taking tons of fire using cover is the way to go. The problem arises when a stalker activates stealth mode unloads on its target then hides behind cover while its skill recharges, a large or even medium mech has a hard time countering that because they cant catch the stalker while its vulnerable.

Stalker is easier to kill than a Rog with 2 Taran. The real coward is a player like N4ever who has 3 Rogs all with 2 Tarans in his hanger. Truly disgusted, winning the battle is no longer my objective. Making him miserable is.

Comment

Working...
                      X