Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WHO ARE THE RED?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO ARE THE RED??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hello, which are the red? because ever since I played I did was in the red team. toujour and as these are the strongest. WHO ARE THE RED ????????????????

I am the RED

Comment

• Airwalker
      Airwalker commented
      Editing a comment
      RED among us

😆😆😆😂😂😂 and after this we are wondering why are there so many noobs and campers who cant understand a huge importance of beacons. SHORY91, the opposite team always red, and allies always blue. In other words, for the players of the opposite team, YOU ARE RED. Red means hostile in almost every game. Red is what you must shoot and kill. RED BEACONS must be your target as well, because to win the game, they must be BLUE. TO MAKE THEM BLUE just stay near them for a 5 seconds till they became blue. Not white, BLUE. And you will be the strongest, you will always win, believe me, ░♲ ░Ɍɚḉɣçḽɇŗ░░

Comment

• The Destroyer
      The Destroyer commented
      Editing a comment
      Great potential clan name though! (RED)

• Shory91
      Shory91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi lesrouge are big cheater and blue just to be in the pulpit canon. this game and not balanced in blue red teams

Our Russian community must be either proud or offended

Comment

• Moocow
      Moocow commented
      Editing a comment
      Lil bit of both I think

• Shory91
      Shory91 commented
      Editing a comment
      ANGLAIS
      I am French and proud to be. the Russian made the she is or boats. ????? :-)

When I read Shory91's posting, I was so sure that he was kidding. Now I am not that sure anymor

Comment

ANGLAIS Hi yes the red since ever in the red team (the game and a pure scam) I send report apple.

Comment

Dear players, I kindly ask you to write in German in the German section of the forum and in English in the English section of the forum.

Comment

• Enterprise
          Enterprise commented
          Editing a comment
          Shory91 started this thread on english. I dont even know german, except "хенде хох" and "гитлер капут". We just wanted to help him(and to laugh a bit), because devs dont come here very often.

• BEINHART
          BEINHART commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont even know german, except "хенде хох" and "гитлер капут"
          That's not German
      Working...
      X